Pre-requisites for attendance at 7iYGEC
- You need to be aged 35 or under on 31 December 2021.
- You need to be nominated by your ISSMGE member society.
- You will need to be prepared to contribute. All attendees will be required to prepare a paper, participate in the peer review process, and give an oral presentation.
- The number of delegates at the 7th International Young Geotechnical Engineers Conference will be limited to a maximum of 100. Applications will be assessed based on the technical merit of abstract submissions, and on achieving diverse representation across the global soil mechanics and ground engineering community.
- Abstracts OpenDecember 2019
- Abstracts Close30 November 2020
- Presenters NotifiedDecember 2020
- Registrations OpenDecember 2020
- Paper SubmissionJune 2021
- Early Bird Registration ClosesApril 2021
- 7iYGEC Sydney29 April - 1 May 2022
- ICSMGE Sydney 20221 - 5 May 2022