Attending a Conference
We are aware that 7iYGEC may be the first conference you have attended so the LOC have put together some handy tips for you to keep in mind for when you arrive at the ICC Sydney in September 2021.
- After you have registered to attend via the online form, head to the program tab on the 7iYGEC website and plan which sessions you want to attend in advance.
- When you get to the Venue, visit the Registration Desk
- Networking is key
Closer to the Conference the full program will be announced where you can see all the presenters, themes and times for the Conference. Plan out your day so you can attend the sessions that interest you the most or attend those that will challenge your understanding.
When you arrive at the Venue on Saturday 11 September 2021 head to the Registration Desk to collect your Name Badge and other Conference Materials. The staff at the Registration Desk will be happy to assist with any questions you may have regarding the Conference.
Attending the social functions to network is a must for any first time delegate. You can mingle with your fellow delegates whilst enjoying some food and drinks! Don’t just leave your networking to the social functions, you can socialise with your new found contacts at catering breaks throughout the Conference.
Make sure you bring your business cards to swap with your new contacts!
If you have any questions about attending your first Conference please contact [email protected]
- Abstract submissions closed 31 January 2021.
- Notification of abstracts acceptance and full paper submission opens February/March 2021
- Full papers due 30 June 2021
- Peer reviews August/September 2021
- Final papers due 20 December 2021
- Pre-recorded Presentations 14 February 2022
- Early Bird Registration 1 March 2022
- 7iYGEC29 April - 1 May 2022