Opened in December 2016, ICC Sydney is Australia's first fully-integrated convention, events, exhibition and entertainment centre. Featuring a striking contemporary design, leading technology and world-class meeting and exhibition spaces; ICC Sydney has been specifically designed to respond to future demands of the industry with the capability and flexibility to meet a comprehensive range of event requirements.
ICC Sydney is at the heart of its very own Sydney harbour waterfront precinct, set amongst restaurants, retail and a vibrant public domain on Darling Harbour yet only a moment's walk to Australia's largest CBD, Barangaroo, local universities, Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Sydney Opera House.
ICC Sydney is easily accessible by public transport, including light rail, ferry and train and is only a 10 minute walk from Central and Town Hall train stations. Secure parking is available and conveniently located within the Darling Harbour precinct. For further information, visit the ICC Sydney website.
- Full papers due 31 July 2021.
- Review comments provided end of October 2021.
- Final papers due end of December 2021.
- Registrations open December 2021.
- Pre-recorded presentations due end of February 2022.
- 7iYGEC Conference 29 and 30 April 2022.
- Young Professionals Day , 1 May 2022.