- The deadline for abstract submissions is now closed. We thank all participants who have submitted an abstract. Participants will be contacted during February and March 2021 regarding the status of their submission.
- The maximum number of abstracts accepted will be 100 and all delegates are expected to present at the conference. Registration is only available to delegates who have had a paper accepted to the conference.
- The organisers understand there is uncertainty around global travel restrictions and it may transpire that delegates offered a place are not able to attend due to circumstances beyond their control. If this occurs facilities will be made for delegates to attend the conference virtually.
- Some authors not offered a place at the conference will be offered a place on a standby list. Those on the standby list may be invited to attend and present in the event that others offered a place do not submit a paper are unable to attend.
- Should you have any enquiries regarding any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact the Sydney 2022 Conference Secretariat.
Should you have any enquiries regarding any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact the Sydney 2022 Conference Secretariat.
Full Paper Format
We would like to extend our invitation for the submission of full papers to the 7th International Young Geotechnical Engineers Conference (7iYGEC). Please note that only approved abstracts will be considered for full papers.
Papers are due by June 30, 2021. The paper shall be NO LONGER THAN 6 pages and should be submitted in Word format only. Papers will subsequently be reviewed by the relevant Member Societies and via peer review by a fellow delegate. All delegates will be asked to review one other delegates paper in August to September 2021. Final, updated papers incorporating review responses or modifications are due by November 30, 2021.
All final papers shall be submitted via the conference portal:Submit Paper
For your submission you will need to include:
- Word file containing your full paper that conforms with the Conference paper template (see below).
- Noting that papers are limited to six pages in length and
- Papers are due by June 30, 2021.
Conference Paper Template
|Abstract submission closed
|31 January 2021
|Notification of abstracts acceptance and full paper submission opens
|Full papers due
|30 June 2021
|Final papers due
|20 December 2021
|29 April - 1 May 2022
|14 February 2022
|Early Bird Registration
|1 March 2022
- Abstract submissions closed 31 January 2021.
- Notification of abstracts acceptance and full paper submission opens February/March 2021
- Full papers due 30 June 2021
- Peer reviews August/September 2021
- Final papers due 20 December 2021
- Final Paper Notification1 February 2022
- Pre-recorded Presentations 14 February 2022
- Early Bird Registration 15 March 2022
- 7iYGEC29 April - 1 May 2022