Pre-requisites for attendance at 7iYGEC
- You need to be aged 35 or under on 31 December 2021.
- You need to be nominated by your ISSMGE member society.
- You will need to be prepared to contribute. All attendees will be required to prepare a paper, participate in the peer review process, and give an oral presentation.
- The number of delegates at the 7th International Young Geotechnical Engineers Conference will be limited to a maximum of 100. Applications will be assessed based on the technical merit of abstract submissions, and on achieving diverse representation across the global soil mechanics and ground engineering community.
- Abstract submissions closed 31 January 2021.
- Notification of abstracts acceptance and full paper submission opens February/March 2021
- Full papers due 30 June 2021
- Peer reviews August/September 2021
- Final papers due 20 December 2021
- Final Paper Notification1 February 2022
- Pre-recorded Presentations 14 February 2022
- Early Bird Registration 15 March 2022
- 7iYGEC29 April - 1 May 2022