Registration for 7iYGEC 2022
The 7th International Young Geotechnical Engineers Conference 2022 (7iYGEC) is open for online registration. Please read the registration information carefully before beginning. All listed registration fees are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
COVID-19 Vaccination Status
In registering for the ICSMGE 2022 in-person event you are confirming that you are fully vaccinated as per the Australian Government Guidelines regarding approved vaccines ( https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/approved-vaccines ). Upon arrival on-site at the Conference you will be asked to provide proof of vaccination. Unfortunately, failure to do so will result in denied entry and no refund for the variance between the in-person and virtual registration fee will be provided.
|Young Geotechnical Conference Virtual Registration 29 – 30 April||$400|
|Young Professionals Day In-Person Registration 1 May||$385|
Add On to your 7iYGEC Registration
For a discounted price add on the below options to your 7iYGEC Registration.
|ICSMGE In-Person Registration||$550||$660|
|ICSMGE Virtual Registration||$410||$495|
Pre-Requisite for attending 7iYGEC 2022
- You need to be aged 35 or under as at 31 December 2022 to attend
*if you would like to register for both 7iYGEC, Young Professionals Day and ICSMGE 2022 click the button above
Select one, two or bundle them all together for the ultimate 7iYGEC and ICSMGE 2022 experience!
Young Geotechnical Conference Virtual Registration
- Unique attendee password-protected access to the 7iYGEC 2022 Virtual Conference Platform
- Program content from world-class speakers
- Ability to engage with presenters and other attendees during live presentations through Live Q&A
- Ability to take notes during sessions and export to your email
- Access to view all presentations on-demand, post live presentation
- Access to view the 7iYGEC 2022 On-Demand Content
- Access to view the 7iYGEC 2022 virtual exhibition and opportunity to engage with key sponsors and exhibitors
- Opportunity to meet other attendees, exchange contact details and set meetings via the 7iYGEC 2022 meeting hub
Young Professionals Day In-Person Registration
- One day In-Person registration to attend the full Young Professionals Day
- Young Professionals Day includes: Seminars, Field Trip, Harbour Cruise
- Morning Tea and Lunch provided
- Opportunity to network with other delegates as a wrap up to 7iYGEC or to begin your attendance at ICSMGE 2022.
If you just want to register for the Young Professionals Day please contact [email protected]
ICSMGE In-Person Registration
- Access to all Virtual Registration benefits plus the below
- Admission to all ICSMGE 2022 sessions 1 – 5 May 2022
- In-person engagement opportunities with representatives from sponsoring and exhibition organisations
- Watch technical program sessions live with colleagues and have the opportunity to discuss with each other in-person
- Access to exhibitor displays and networking
- One ticket to the Welcome Reception, Sunday 1 May 2022
- One ticket to the Conference Dinner, Wednesday 4 May 2022
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea at the Conference
- Delegate Materials
ICSMGE Virtual Registration
- Access to all live sessions during 1 – 5 May 2022
- Access to the Virtual conference portal starting 1 day before the Conference.
- Log in and out at your convenience.
- Access to 100% of the scientific program. In comparison, the average amount of sessions an In-Person delegate would normally be able to attend is approximately 3 - 5 sessions/hr, resulting in an average of only 8% of the scientific program.
- Access to on-demand content post-event. The ICSMGE 2022 on-line library of content will be available up until to the end of October 2022. This allows ample time to view every session presented at ICSMGE 2022 and re-watch any sessions.
- Attendees can chat with internal and external colleagues continually during live stream presentations to share insights and observations relevant to their research.
- Stream live or watch content on-demand when it fits into your schedule and learn at your own pace, in your own style.
- Pique your interest with other areas of research that you would not otherwise have the time to attend.
- On-line engagement opportunities with representatives from sponsoring and exhibiting organisations.
- Ability to schedule meetings and connect with other ICSMGE 2022 attendees located anywhere around the globe.
Method of Payment
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. If you are making a credit card payment from a country outside Australia, for security reasons you must first advise your banking institution of the impending charge and authorise them to allow the charge to Australia to go through. Please note that charges to your credit card will appear as being from "ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd" on your bank statement.
- Bank transfer: Please include your surname in the transfer and email the transfer receipt (remittance) to the Secretariat [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
For full terms and conditions visit this page.
Please direct all registration enquiries to:
Conference SecretariatCaitlin Brown
- Abstract submissions closed 31 January 2021.
- Notification of abstracts acceptance and full paper submission opens February/March 2021
- Full papers due 30 June 2021
- Peer reviews August/September 2021
- Final papers due 20 December 2021
- Pre-recorded Presentations 14 February 2022
- Early Bird Registration 1 March 2022
- 7iYGEC29 April - 1 May 2022