WSP Golder is Australia's premier geotechnical and tunnelling operation. Our team has over 450 people, working in every state and territory to solve a range of complex and unique challenges for our clients and deliver Future Ready™ solutions, helping them transition to a more sustainable future.
Insitu Geotech Services
Insitu Geotech Services is an Australian owned specialist in situ testing and sampling service provider operating in Australia and South East Asia. The company's mission is to provide high quality in situ testing, sampling and speciality geotechnical services to our clients, to assist them to “reduce geotechnical uncertainty” in their own or their clients' enterprises.
Rockwell Drilling provides Geotechnical and Mineral Resource drilling and testing services throughout Australia to Consulting Engineers and Mining & Exploration companies. Our team exceeds over 125 years of hands-on drilling experience.
- Abstract submissions closed 31 January 2021.
- Notification of abstracts acceptance and full paper submission opens February/March 2021
- Full papers due 30 June 2021
- Peer reviews August/September 2021
- Final papers due 20 December 2021
- Final Paper Notification1 February 2022
- Pre-recorded Presentations 14 February 2022
- Early Bird Registration 15 March 2022
- 7iYGEC29 April - 1 May 2022