Dependent on the number of registrations and interest of registrants, one or both of the following technical tours will be available for interested participants at the 7iYGEC 2022. Both tours include return transport from the International Convention Centre (Conference Venue) on a motor coach, with time allowance to return to Sydney for the Evening Welcome Event.
The intended pace of the event is relaxed and gentle, giving attendee’s plenty of time to capture the moment and interact with local and international Conference attendees.
Transport from Sydney to the Blue Mountains, with stops along the way to observe and discuss relevant geological formations/processes and tourist attractions.
Key stops will include Wentworth Falls, Katoomba, Three Sisters and Echo Point, Scenic World and Leura Cascades.
Transport from Sydney to the Hunter Valley, with stops along the way to observe and discuss relevant technical opportunities and tourist attractions.
Lunch and Afternoon will be spent at one of the renowned local wineries in the Hunter Valley.
Both tours and events will be supported by local technical experts and members of the Local Organising Committee.
- Abstract submissions closed 31 January 2021.
- Notification of abstracts acceptance and full paper submission opens February/March 2021
- Full papers due 30 June 2021
- Peer reviews August/September 2021
- Final papers due 20 December 2021
- Final Paper Notification1 February 2022
- Pre-recorded Presentations 14 February 2022
- Early Bird Registration 15 March 2022
- 7iYGEC29 April - 1 May 2022