Opened in December 2016, ICC Sydney is Australia's first fully-integrated convention, events, exhibition and entertainment centre. Featuring a striking contemporary design, leading technology and world-class meeting and exhibition spaces; ICC Sydney has been specifically designed to respond to future demands of the industry with the capability and flexibility to meet a comprehensive range of event requirements.
ICC Sydney is at the heart of its very own Sydney harbour waterfront precinct, set amongst restaurants, retail and a vibrant public domain on Darling Harbour yet only a moment's walk to Australia's largest CBD, Barangaroo, local universities, Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Sydney Opera House.
ICC Sydney is easily accessible by public transport, including light rail, ferry and train and is only a 10 minute walk from Central and Town Hall train stations. Secure parking is available and conveniently located within the Darling Harbour precinct. For further information, visit the ICC Sydney website.
- Abstract submissions closed 31 January 2021.
- Notification of abstracts acceptance and full paper submission opens February/March 2021
- Full papers due 30 June 2021
- Peer reviews August/September 2021
- Final papers due 20 December 2021
- Final Paper Notification1 February 2022
- Pre-recorded Presentations 14 February 2022
- Early Bird Registration 15 March 2022
- 7iYGEC29 April - 1 May 2022