The ICSMGE 2022 Accommodation Secretariat has negotiated special rates at nearby hotel properties in the Sydney CBD district during the Conference. Delegates can easily make an accommodation reservation at the preferred hotels for ICSMGE 2022 via the online registration form. All rooms and rates below are held until 25 March 2022 or until sold out. Rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis. Please ensure to book your accommodation early to avoid disappointment.Please note:
- A deposit of one night only is required to secure your booking
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Breakfast is NOT included unless otherwise stated
- The rates listed are shown per night per room and for the full stay
- The rates are in Australian Dollars (AUD), inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST) which is payable to the hotel chosen. There are no other additional charges to the hotel booking other than a credit card surcharge if paying by credit card
If accommodation payments are not received by 25 March 2022 your room will be released back to the hotel and you may be liable for full payment. The ICSMGE 2022 Accommodation Secretariat does not take responsibility for accommodation if deposits are not received by this date.Kindly contact the Accommodation Manager should you wish to:
- Modify your accommodation booking, or choose to book accommodation after 25 March 2022
- Require accommodation outside the nights of 28 April 2022 to the 07 May 2022
- Are unable to book accommodation due to no availability below for your selected dates as individual enquires can be made on your behalf.
Accommodation will not be confirmed until payment of the first night is received by Credit Card or full pre-payment is received by Cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer. Your payment will be forwarded to your hotel and credited to your room account. Delegates must settle the balance of their account with the hotel concerned upon check in/out depending on the hotels policy. If accommodation deposits are not received before 25 March 2022 your room will be cancelled and released back to the hotel. The ICSMGE 2022 Accommodation Secretariat does not take responsibility for accommodation if payment is not received by this date.
NO ACCOMMODATION PAYMENTS WILL BE REFUNDED ON OR AFTER 25 MARCH 2022. Participants who confirm an accommodation booking with a credit card or full pre-payment and who wish to cancel on or after 25 March 2022 are liable for the full cost of their accommodation nights cancelled. To cancel your reservation, please contact The Accommodation Secretariat at [email protected] . Name changes to a reservation can be made at no charge. State Border Closure Should Australian Federal &/or State Governments make a decision relating to COVID-19 gatherings, closure of borders and travel restrictions, a full refund of all deposits and payments is available, if the cancellation is made up to five days prior to arrival. If the cancellation occurs within five days to arrival, the monies held will be used for future bookings.
State Border Closure
Should Australian Federal &/or State Governments make a decision relating to COVID-19 gatherings, closure of borders and travel restrictions, a full refund of all deposits and payments is available, if the cancellation is made up to five days prior to arrival. If the cancellation occurs within five days to arrival, the monies held will be used for future bookings.
Change of Booking
Any change in booking must be made in writing to The Accommodation Secretariat and NOT directly to the hotel before 25 March 2022. Any changes received after 25 March 2022 will be at the hotels discretion and based on availability.
As check in at most hotels is not until 1400, it is possible that your room may not be ready for immediate occupation on your early arrival. Whilst hotels will do everything possible to accommodate early arrivals, if you wish to be guaranteed immediate occupation you can pay an extra day’s tariff for the night before you are due to arrive. If you wish to take this precaution, please advise the Accommodation Secretariat on the registration form so we can notify the hotel that your room is required early.
No Show Policy
In the event of a “No Show” on the date of arrival, full cancellation penalties apply to all nights of the stay.
EnquiriesPlease direct all accommodation enquiries to:
ICSMGE 2022 Accommodation SecretariatEmail: [email protected]
- Presenter Deadline to Register28 February 2022
- Presenter Video Submission28 February 2022
- Early Bird Registration Closes15 March 2022
- ICSMGE Sydney 20221 - 5 May 2022