We are continuously following the advice of the Australian Department of Health; NSW Government and the venue at ICC, Sydney. The health and safety of our delegates, partners and staff remain our number one priority.
On-site Health and Safety Measures will include:
- Delegate contact details being acquired prior to commencement and on-site attendance recorded.
- Total attendance capped with strict adherence to physical distancing measures, including traffic management and spaced seating configurations within the venue.
- Delegates are encouraged to download the Australian Government COVIDSafe App.
- Dedicated COVID Safety Officer on-site.
- Event located at an industry-leading venue with precautionary sanitation measures, including regular cleaning of all surfaces; increased awareness and continued rigorous adherence to ISO and HACCP food safety management standards within all culinary services
- Click here to "VenueShield".
To further build confidence among participants.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at key points throughout the International Convention Centre, Sydney particularly in high-traffic areas. We encourage all attendees to stay informed on the protective measures the public can take, such as the ones listed by the WHO.
- ICSMGE 2022 will be handshake free to minimise the potential transmission of any illness.
- We will ensure that medical care is readily available to address immediate healthcare concerns of attendees.
- We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to follow health and safety guidelines as advised by appropriate and relevant authorities.
For any other questions, please contact [email protected].
We look forward to delivering a safe ICSMGE 2022 for all attendees.
- Presenter Deadline to Register28 February 2022
- Presenter Video Submission28 February 2022
- Early Bird Registration Closes15 March 2022
- ICSMGE Sydney 20221 - 5 May 2022